After this period of global pandemic, the CIDCO is pleased to announce that it is back to its usual conference format! It will be held, in person, on April 3rd, 4th and 5th 2023 at the Rimouski Hotel (in Rimouski, Quebec).
You can already book your room at hotelrimouski.com! If you do so before February 26th you will receive a special rate! When booking your room, specify the code "CIDCO" to get your standard room with two queen size beds at $149 + tax per night.
Tickets (and booth) can be purchased by clicking on the link. We have special rates for those who buy before March 3, 2023.
- Registration: $325
- Speakers and students: $115
- Gala Dinner (April 4): $75
- Booth (with 2 entries): $875
The sponsorship plan will be coming soon, please contact us if you need information.
The program is under development but companies already interested in a sponsorship and/or a booth can already contact us.
You will find below the targeted themes for the conference:
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Hydrography
- Collaborative Bathymetry
- Ghost Gears
- Hydrography for a healthy ocean
- Hydrography for Underwater Archaeology
- UN Decade: Accessible Ocean
- Robotics for hydrography
- AI and Big Data in hydrography
- Capacity building in hydrography
- Remote sensing for hydrography (LiDAR bathy, Multispectral, SDB)
- Navigation safety issues in Northern Canada
- Coastal infrastructure management (mapping)
- Characterization of the sea floor