Entry requirements :
Entry requirement of this course are the following:
- To have graduated with a Technical Diploma in Surveying, Geomatics or equivalent;
- To have graduated with a university degree (B.Sc.) in land surveying/geomatics.
- To have graduated with a university degree (B.Sc.) in a domain related to geomatics and have relevant experience in geomatics and/or hydrography.
- To have graduated with a university degree (M.Sc.) in a domain related to geomatics and have relevant experience in geomatics and/or hydrography.
Student applications must include evidence of pre-requisite in geomatics in the following disciplines, for a minimum of two years:
- Geodesy and land surveying;
- Information technologies;
- GIS and spatial data analysis;
- Applied mathematics and statistics for geomatics applications;
- Satellite positioning (GNSS).
Student application must include:
- Transcript showing that the student has validated key courses in geomatics by a mark of at least 60%;
- The detailed syllabus of the program they graduated from;
- A CV including the job title(s), company name(s) and professional records showing relevant experience in hydrography;
- All relevant diploma(s) related to hydrography.
Entry to the CIDCO course will be done by a file examination. Additional information such as references might be asked. Entry examination and/or interview might be done if the selection committee is not completely satisfied by the information provided by the candidate and to confirm that the candidate has the academic and/or professional background adequate for his admission.
Send us the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you can contact mister Mohamed Ali Chouaer by phone at (418) 725-1732 ext. 1890.
Fund transfer, by check or credit card via PayPal.
|Deposit via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|
|Payment 1 via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|
|Payment 2 via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|
|Payment 3 via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|