- Successful completion of a two year technical diploma in
Geomatics, Land Surveying, Civil Engineering with Geomatics option;
- Successful completion of an undergraduate programme (BSc, BEng) in land surveying or geomatics.
Student applications must provide evidence of pre-requisite in geomatics in the following disciplines, for a minimum of two years (with associated university/college credits), supplementing a +12
secondary school level:
- Geodesy and land surveying;
- Information technologies;
- GIS and spatial data analysis;
- Applied mathematics and statistics for geomatics
- Satellite positioning (GNSS).
- Copy of transcripts and diplomas :
- For a student who has validated a DEC or AEC in Quebec, a BTS in France, or a technical degree proves that the student has obtained a mark of more than 60% in the course modules prerequisite above.
- The other students must send the detailed plan of the program in which they validated their diploma;
- An updated curriculum vitae.
Send us the required documents to: email@example.com
For more information, you can contact mister Grégoire Ledoux by phone at (418) 725-1732 ext. 1792.
Fund transfer, by check or credit card via PayPal.
|Deposit via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|
|Payment 1 via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|
|Payment 2 via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|
|Payment 3 via PayPal||Payment via PayPal|